How often do you use your dryer? This is probably an appliance that you use at least two to three times on a daily basis. Maybe, even more, depending on how many occupants you have inside the home, and how often you are home. With that being said, dryer vent cleaning is one of the most overlooked maintenance practices in most homes. Most homeowners think that keeping the lint screen and outside termination vent clean are enough, but this is a huge misconception. Sure, there are two very important things in terms of dryer maintenance, but that is not everything.
More than 15,000 home fires each year can be accounted to clogged or damaged dryer vents that could have easily been prevented with a dryer vent cleaning. This is why here at Pure Airways we want to stress the importance of our dryer vent cleaning services and how you can benefit from them.
Cleaning Dryer Vent Can Prevent Dangerous Situations
You might not be aware of the fact that lint is highly flammable and can pose severe fire hazards when your vents are not cleaned on a regular basis. However, this is not the only problem that a clogged dryer vent can pose. If you are using a dryer that operates off natural or propane gas a clogged dryer vent could result in the release of carbon monoxide in the house.
Save Money And The Environment With Dryer Vent Cleaning
Did you know that running your dryer with a dirt lint screen could cause your dryer to run 30% more ineffectively? Well, the same thing can be said about a clogged dryer vent. Depending on the severity of the clog or damage to the vent, you might even be running at more of an inefficient rate. If the vent is not fully operational or fully clean it can cause your dryer to run longer in order to properly dry your clothes, which results in more money, and more wear and tear on your dryer.
In the long run, when you take advantage of a cleaning dryer vent service, you will save wear and tear on your dryer, while saving money on your electric bills. In addition to this, when your dryer is running it is exhausting harmful fumes into the ozone layers and environment. So, if there is anything that you can do to make your dryer run for a shorter amount of time and help save the environment, you should be doing it.
When Should You Hire A Dryer Vent Cleaner?
Here at Pure Airways, we truly want to over our customer the most affordable, reliable, and effective services available. This is why we offer free dryer vent inspection that involves a tech coming out to your home and physically inspecting your dryer vent. The tech will be able to identify any problems and tell you if your vent needs to be cleaned, repaired, or replaced. With that being said, there are some other signs that you can keep an eye on yourself.
If you encounter the following problems it is highly likely that you need to give our dryer vent cleaner a call.
- If your clothes are not properly drying like they normally do, or you have to run the dryer two or three times to get one load dry something is either wrong with your vent or dryer. This situation is not only adding to the cost of your electric bill, but it is extremely dangerous.
- If you notice that the outside of your dryer is getting extremely hot, there is a good chance that your dryer is overheating because it cannot exhaust properly. Dryer will normally get pretty warm, but this type of situation will cause the dryer to get so hot that you won’t be able to touch it.
- If your clothes are coming out of the dryer extremely hot, there is a good chance that there is something wrong with your dryer vent.
- Lint accumulating around the dryer vent could be good indication that your vent is clogged and all the excess lint doesn’t have any place to go.
- Strange odors like musty or burning smells could also be a good indication that your vent is not operating like it should.
- If you experience any of the above signs, you can give us a call at Pure Airways and we will send out a qualified dryer vent cleaner to inspect your dryer vent and access what needs to be done.
Equipped With A Variety OF Different Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Just because you live in a fairly new how, or your dryer vent has been operating successfully for several years doesn’t mean that there could not be improvements. Over the years there are a lot of additions, remodels, and modifications made to different homes. It is possible that modifications or repairs made to your home has obstructed your dryer vent or even made it run more ineffectively that it should. Our highly trained staff has been trained and certified in spotting, identifying, and repairing these types of problems.
If you duct needs to be run in a different direction, or need to be replaced in a certain area, we can do that. In addition to this, our techs carrying extra materials, tools, and equipment on their truck to make all the necessary repairs right on the spot, so you don’t have to go days or weeks without doing your laundry.
Fully Insured Cleaning Dryer Vent Company
With a little bit of research, you will probably discover that there is a large variety of different vent cleaners in your area. However, none of them can say that they are backed with the experience and insurance that we carry here at Pure Airways. Sure, most cleaners have liability insurance to protect their techs in the event that they are injured on your premises, but what about you and your home? This is why we carry error and omission insurance. In the event that our tech makes a mistake that leads to financial damage to you or your home, our insurance policy will cover the charges. You don’t have to worry about taking us to court to try to sue for repercussions because we carry special insurance that covers us in these types of situations.